Creative Wings Mastermind August 2018
What is a mastermind?A mastermind group was a term created by Napoleon Hill (author of the book "Think and Grow Rich") based on the fact that we become the average of the 5 people we hang out the most with. Masterminds are great growth accelerators and are packed with opportunities to learn and take the next action step in our business journey.Our mastermind group will consist of:
- Weekly Accountability using Trello (you don't have to have experience with Trello to join). Report your weekly goals and get written feedback and support weekly from me.
- One-hour group coaching call (personalized guidance). One call at the beginning of the month.
- Included in the mastermind, there will be weekly tutorial videos (uploaded on Mondays) and mid-week uplifting audio recordings.Benefits:
- You will work hand-in-hand with other women entrepreneurs and learn from their process.You will get a 20% discount code to join future masterminds.
- These 10 spots are the only way to work with me at this affordable rate. Get personalized feedback from me according to where you are in your project/business.
- The group is by invite/application only. Making it exclusive guarantees the positive energy, intimacy and high frequency among the group.
- External Accountability and internal reflection, more awareness and the opportunity to change course if necessary. (It's challenging to see these options on your own)
- Brainstorming space with like minded creative women. Sisterhood energy and opportunity to build friendships.How much does it cost?The cost to participate is $95. After your first mastermind month all your future months are discounted at $76 per month.Other details:
- The group has a maximum of 10 women.
- The mastermind is an invitation only group for one month at a time. This invitation is for the month of August 2018. To apply please fill out this form.
- We'll start on Wednesday August 1st and end on Friday August 31st of 2018.
- Our group meets and hangs out digitally, so you can be in any part of the world.
Is this group for artists, designer and illustrators only?
No this group is for any creative woman entrepreneur that needs support staying focused on their vision/goals through out the month.
Writers, photographers, coaches, bloggers, self-employ and any women regardless of their current job or situation are welcome.
How does it work?
You chose a goal for the month. Anything that you chose works as long as it is aligned with your vision. It could be a new habit, getting out of debt or starting your first book. We break it down in to weekly steps. We get started and then report our progress weekly. During the course of the month I upload videos to support your process and we stay in touch every step of the way!.
What happens after I pay?
You get a welcome email and access to our Trello board. You start setting up your space inside the board using a tutorial I made for you. Right after you get set-up I'll start giving you feedback.
What happens if I don't report one week?
Please make sure you are able to report. It's ok to report that things didn't go well (if that is the case). It's much better than not reporting at all. When you report on time you get my feedback right away, otherwise 2 or 3 days might go by before you get any feedback. You will be amazed at the power of reflecting regularly on your journey. If an emergency happened or if last minute life events stop yo from reporting, we understand. Please let me know as soon as you are able to.
Can I ask you questions directly?
Yes, please ask away by contacting me through the Trello board! It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 questions, please list them all!
If you have specific questions that you would like answered in our monthly call, then add all your questions to the Call column on the board and I'll answer them during our call. Even if you miss the call, you'll have access to the replay for answers.
Other questions can be entered in your column (don't forget to tag me!) and I'll answer them there within 1-2 days.
Will I have access to the Trello board after the end of the month?
Yes! Each Trello board is available for 6 months after the mastermind ends. I suggest you move the board or any list that you will like to take with you before then.
Should I still join the mastermind if I'm traveling this month?
Yes, you can still join us if you are planning to work or take action on your goal while traveling and you know you'll have access to the internet. If you are going on vacation and you are hoping to disconnect then we suggest you wait for the next month's mastermind.