Conversations about empowering collaborations that align with your highest purpose
Are you a designer, writer, blogger, coach, content creator, painter, photographer or a women entrepreneur?
Come to join the conversation about how to attract powerful collaborations that help you grow as a female entrepreneur and expand into a higher version of yourself.
• Ana Victoria Calderón | Watercolor Artist and Author
• Luz Warrior | Founder of “Let there be Luz” Podcast
• Ana Flores | Founder of #WeAllGrow Latina Network
• Inspiring Panel Talk with 3 special guests
• Opening ceremony and meditation.
• Nourishing light snacks.
• Q&A panel
• Community time.
• Mini digital tactical guide about using your inner guide to attract powerful collaborations.
Our time together:
7-7:20 pm – Introductions and Welcome ritual (we’re doing a little intention setting meditation here please arrive on time)
7:30-8:45 pm – Panel Session intuitive guided and by some of these questions:
- How does it feel inside when your intuition is guiding you to collaborate with a person?
- Have you had any failed collaborations. What does that mean to you and what did they teach you?
- How can someone that feels isolated (not in touch with people that inspire her) can start to connecting with others?
- What are the signs that tell us we are ready to successfully collaborate with someone.
- What’s the fine line between being out there and approaching people and being in receptive mode working on one’s voice and message?
- Stories about how collaborations have transformed your life.
8:45-9pm – Nurturing Light Snacks + social break
9-9:30pm – All about YOU! Q&A
Who is this event for? Is it for artists only?
This event is dedicated to women of all paths, yet It’s open to anyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity and/or cultural background. All levels of experience are welcome as what you will learn will be useful for beginners to pros.
Can I pay cash at the door?
Sorry online payments only.
Where can I contact the organizer?
You can send an email to [email protected] anytime.
What if I have food restrictions?
We are serving light vegan and vegetarian snacks if you have a specific food restriction please bring your own snacks
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don’t 🙂
What can I bring into the event?
You can bring comfy clothes, a journal for notes, bright energy and an open mind.
What are my parking options for the event?
There will be plenty of street parking.
What’s the refund policy?
We do not accept any refunds, only transfers.
Where in LA is the event?
The event is in the west side of Los Angeles. Major cross streets are Lincoln Blvd. and Washington Blvd. Marina del Rey. You will receive exact address a week before the event. Thank you!